Home | Features | Advantages | Benefits
- This is a free beta release of our software.
- No registration needed to use it.
- Install and setup take a few minutes.
For Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10)
Click the following button to download VideoWorkLink for Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10).
Latest product update: 01/05/2021
Or download it from Download.com
You might see a security warning message while downloading and running the ‘InstallVideoWorkLink.exe’ file.
For Mac OS X & Linux-based systems
Latest product updates
- 05/01/2020 – Scaling issues fixed. Keyboard handling improved. Minor UX issues fixed.
- 06/10/2020 – UI/UX refinement. Text content refinement. Minor bugs fixed.
- 07/13/2020 – major UI/UX refinement and bugfixing.
- 08/28/2020 – New linkup types added – “Sense of Presence” and “Brainstorm”
- 12/31/2020 – UI and texts cleanup.
- 01/05/2021 – A simple feedback mechanism and minor improvements.
According to our End-User License Agreement (EULA), “the Software does not collect or store your audio and video communications, but serves only as a transmitter of your audio and video communications between you and other users of the Software.”
Use your own video server
Contact us and we will help you to roll out your own cloud video server.
Mirror mirror on the wall
Check out a live screenshot of the desktop application that you are about to download:
Ok let’s talk money
This beta release version of the product is completely free. In the future, we plan to set up a fair subscription structure.
Stay In Touch
Not sure about downloading the product right now?
If yes then subscribe to our mailing list to stay in touch and get interesting content related to the subject matter.
Last update: 01/05/2021