Use VideoWorkLink (VWL) to coordinate work on the fly via live video while keeping your privacy.
Connect via live video
VWL connects remote team members via live video, providing an individual sense of privacy.
- See everyone’s presence, availability
- Talk to everyone immediately
- Overhear conversations
- You are blurred by default
- Unblur in one click
- Notification seconds before unblur
- Video is mutual or voluntary
- No eavesdropping
- No distracting sounds
- No microphone worries
- And more…
For a team of 5, it consumes only 1% of 100 Mbps bandwidth network.
Individual sense of privacy
Unlike others, VWL provides an individual sense of privacy, making it comfortable for you to remain connected via live video.
1. You are blurred by default
Others can see that you are present but can’t see the details of what you are doing at the moment.
2. Unblur in one click
It takes one click to gradually unblur a user.
3. Notification seconds before unblur
You receive big and clear notification that a user will gradually unblur you in a few seconds.
4. Video is mutual or voluntary
You set the video mode (on the left), which will be applied to every team member.
What benefits do you get
- No extra work iterations due to slow coordination
- A well-coordinated team with remote workers
- Virtual space to socialize and have fun together
- Convenient replacement of remote employee monitoring
- Easier crunch time
- And more…
We are in beta; all current releases are totally free to use.
Once out of beta we will be moving to a monthly plan and a free trial.
Stay in touch
Not sure about trying the product right now?
If yes then subscribe to our mailing list to stay in touch and get interesting content related to the subject matter.
About Us | Our Blog | Our Twitter | Our Facebook | По-русски
Last update: 01/20/2020