Your team moved to remote work due to COVID-19?
Connect via live video
VWL provides a continuous video connection with colleagues:
- See everyone’s presence, availability
- Talk to everyone immediately
- Overhear conversations
- You are blurred by default
- Click to unblur a teammate
- Confirm your unblur
- Video is mutual or voluntary
- No eavesdropping
- No distracting sounds
- No microphone worries
- More features…
For a team of 5, it consumes only 1% of 100 Mbps bandwidth network.
Sense of privacy
1. You are blurred by default
Others can see that you are present but can’t see the details of what you are doing at the moment.
2. Click to unblur
Click to gradually unblur a teammate.
3. Confirm your unblur
You decide if you will be unblurred or not.
4. Video is mutual
Only those who have turned on their cameras can see you.
According to our End-User License Agreement (EULA), “the Software does not collect or store your audio and video communications, but serves only as a transmitter of your audio and video communications between you and other users of the Software.”
Use your own video server
Contact us and we will help you to roll out your own cloud video server.
As a result of using VWL, you get:
- No extra work iterations due to slow coordination
- A well-coordinated team with remote workers
- Your office teammates won’t forget about your existence
- Virtual space to socialize and have fun together
- A complete video communication when used together with Zoom, Skype, etc.
- More benefits…
We are in beta; all current releases are totally free to use.
Once out of beta we will be moving to a monthly plan and a free trial.
Stay in touch
Not sure about trying the product right now?
If yes then subscribe to our mailing list to stay in touch and get interesting content related to the subject matter.
Last update: 12/26/2020