Connect via live video
VWL provides a continuous video connection with remote team members:
- See everyone’s presence, availability
- Talk to everyone immediately
- Overhear conversations
- You are blurred by default
- Click to unblur a teammate
- Confirm your unblur
- Video is mutual or voluntary
- No eavesdropping
- No distracting sounds
- No microphone worries
- And more…
For a team of 5, it consumes only 1% of 100 Mbps bandwidth network.
Individual sense of privacy
1. You are blurred by default
Others can see that you are present but can’t see the details of what you are doing at the moment.
2. Click to unblur
Click to gradually unblur a teammate.
3. Confirm your unblur
You decide if you will be unblurred or not.
4. Video is mutual
Only those who have turned on their cameras can see you.
What benefits do you get
- No extra work iterations due to slow coordination
- A well-coordinated team with remote workers
- Your office teammates won’t forget about your existence
- Virtual space to socialize and have fun together
- A complete video communication when used together with Zoom, Skype, etc.
- Easier crunch time
- And more…
We are in beta; all current releases are totally free to use.
Once out of beta we will be moving to a monthly plan and a free trial.
Stay in touch
Not sure about trying the product right now?
If yes then subscribe to our mailing list to stay in touch and get interesting content related to the subject matter.
Last update: 10/20/2020