As you can see, the previous post dated 2012, and there was nothing published after that for 5 years. What happened, you might ask?
The project wasn’t dead all these years, quite contrary, under the surface, it was very much alive.
I have done a lot of work in the last 5 years.
What was done in the last 5 years?
- Market research
- Research of existing patents
- Study of scientific research on the subject
- Research & development of the product including:
- Prototyping and demoing different product designs to potential users
- Experimentation with different design ideas
- Product development from scratch
- Search for potential customers and attempts to sell the idea
Why it took so much time? Well, I have to make my living working on a regular job; I am working on this project on my spare time. Yes, it is a fully bootstrapped project.
- The product will go live within next few weeks.
- Every 1 – 2 weeks I will publish an article on the product, its design and idea behind it. It is going to be interesting. A lot of original content with new ideas coming soon.
Thank you for reading and stay tuned for updates!