Home | Download | Benefits | Advantages | Features
Remote work is challenging with:
- Too much text chat
- Not enough face-to-face
- Sporadic contact
- Technological barriers
- Information from multiple sources
Making video calls is slow and awkward. It takes time to plan and then the technology breaks down.
Remote based team is suffering:
- Less work being done.
- Delayed project feedback.
- No visibility for who is open to chat.
- Remote workers feel disconnected.
- Onboarding / mentoring is painful.
- Recurring misunderstandings.
Remote work that’s easily accessible
VWL provides video communication that makes remote work easily accessible for teams.
It connects remote teammates via live video, providing an individual sense of privacy.
VWL is designed in a way that makes it easy for your team to remain connected via live video.
1. Build a sense of togetherness
VWL provides comfortable audiovisual presence, balanced with privacy:
- See who is present and available for the “one team” feel.
2. Have an individual sense of privacy
Stay connected but protect your privacy. Have your camera turned on without feeling discomfort:
- You are blurred by default
- You are notified when unblurred
3. Communicate naturally, laugh together
- Ad Hoc chatting because you know who is present, available, and who can hear you.
- Instant on/off microphone.
- Quick personal contact with teammates in a non-intrusive way:
- You know who is talking with whom.
- Coordinate, exchange ideas and ask for help — instantly.
The result is natural communication
With VWL you can have a natural communication that makes remote work easily accessible:
- Hire more of remote workers
- Stop losing time & money on difficult communication
- Eliminate uncertainty & build trust
- Boost the speed of remote work
- Make remote work fun & natural
- Onboard with ease
- And more…
Free to use