Home | Download | Benefits | Advantages | Features
You are never there for me
Managing a remote based team is challenging with:
- Too much text chat
- Not enough face-to-face
- Sporadic contact
- Technological barriers
- Information from multiple sources
Making video calls is slow and awkward. It takes time to plan and then the technology breaks down.
Your team is suffering:
- Less work being done.
- Delayed project feedback.
- No visibility for who is open to chat.
- Remote workers feel disconnected.
- Onboarding / mentoring of remote employees is painful.
- Recurring misunderstandings with remote teammates.
The VWL Way
VWL connects remote teammates via live video, providing an individual sense of privacy.
Unlike Skype, Zoom and similar products, VWL is designed in a way that makes it easy for your team to remain connected via live video:
1. Build a sense of togetherness
VWL provides comfortable audiovisual presence, balanced with privacy:
- See who is present and available for the “one team” feel.
2. Have an individual sense of privacy
Stay connected but protect your privacy. Have your camera turned on without feeling discomfort:
- You are blurred by default
- You are notified when unblurred
3. Communicate naturally, laugh together
- Ad Hoc chatting because you know who is present, available, and who can hear you.
- Instant on/off microphone.
- Quick personal contact with teammates in a non-intrusive way:
- You know who is talking with whom.
- Coordinate, exchange ideas and ask for help — instantly.