Home | Download | Benefits | Advantages | Features
You are never there for me
Managing a remote based team is challenging with:
- Too much text chat
- Not enough face-to-face
- Sporadic contact
- Technological barriers
- Information from multiple sources
- Time zone headaches
Making video calls is slow and awkward. It takes time to plan and then the technology breaks down.
Your team is suffering:
- Less work being done.
- Delayed project feedback.
- No visibility for who is open to chat.
- Remote workers feel disconnected.
- Onboarding / mentoring of remote employees is painful.
- Inconsistent information sharing.
- And more…
The VWL Way
VideoWorkLink (VWL) provides live video communication that makes remote teammates feel comfortably connected.
It is a desktop application designed with privacy in mind to make it easy for you to leave it running all working day.
1. Continuous audiovisual connection
VWL allows comfortable continuous audiovisual presence, balanced with privacy:
See who is present and available for the “one team” feel.
2. Several camera modes
Stay connected but protect your privacy. Have your camera turned on without feeling discomfort:
3. Be Spontaneous
- Ad Hoc chatting because you know who is present, available, and who can hear you.
- Instant on/off microphone.
- Quick personal contact with teammates in a non-intrusive way:
- You know who is talking with whom.
- Coordinate, exchange ideas and ask for help — instantly.
That’s not all
VideoWorkLink provides many other benefits for your team and business. Read about them right here…