About | Download | Benefits | Advantages | Features
In most cases, the communication with remote teammates is based on text chat with occasional person-to-person and team voice/video calls.
Such communication is sporadic because it consists of multiple separate information exchanges that occur randomly with time gaps and technological barriers between them.
Being distracted with too many text messages, not timely reading and responding to text messages – are common issues.
Making video calls is slow and awkward. It takes time to summon others to a group call that usually starts having everyone adjusting their equipment.
All of that leads to the disconnection between remote teammates with the following consequences:
- Less work being done.
- Team members are not as timely in giving each other feedback on the directions their joint work should go.
- Lack of awareness of who is present and available for communication.
- Lack of “feeling of one team”.
- Isolation of remote workers from on-site workers.
- Onboarding / mentoring of remote employees takes a long time.
- Uneven distribution of information among teammates.
- And more…
Remote teammates are disconnected: isolated, lonely and not feeling as part of the team. It is difficult to coordinate work directions with them which results in time and money loss.
VideoWorkLink provides constant video communication that allows remote teammates to stay constantly connected in the way that everyone feels comfortable.
1. Continuous audiovisual connection
VideoWorkLink provides comfortable continuous audiovisual presence balanced with privacy:
That allows you to be aware who is present and available. It helps to have “a feeling of one team”.
VideoWorkLink provides several modes of working with a camera that allows all team members to continuously have it turned on without feeling discomfort.
It takes only one click to gain additional awareness:
2. Possibility for spontaneous communication
- You can just talk to your teammates because you know who is present, available, and who can hear you.
- It allows instantly switching your microphone on and off.
- You can quickly enter into a close contact with your teammate in a non-intrusive way:
- It gives you additional awareness of who is in a contact with whom and other communication clues.
All of that allows you “to be around” your remote teammates, quickly coordinate work directions with them, exchange ideas and ask for help.
In addition to solving the problem of disconnection, VideoWorkLink provides many benefits for your team and business. Read about them right here…