Home | Download | Benefits | Advantages | Features
You are never there for me
Managing a remote based team is challenging with:
- Too much text chat
- Not enough face-to-face
- Sporadic contact
- Technological barriers
- Information from multiple sources
Making video calls is slow and awkward. It takes time to plan and then the technology breaks down.
Your team is suffering:
- Less work being done.
- Delayed project feedback.
- No visibility for who is open to chat.
- Remote workers feel disconnected.
- Onboarding / mentoring of remote employees is painful.
- Inconsistent information sharing.
- And more…
The VWL Way
VideoWorkLink (VWL) provides live video communication that makes remote teammates feel comfortably connected.
VWL is designed in a way that makes it easy for your team to stay linked-up via video for the whole working day.
1. Continuous audiovisual connection
VWL allows comfortable continuous audiovisual presence, balanced with privacy:
See who is present and available for the “one team” feel.
2. Several camera modes
Stay connected but protect your privacy. Have your camera turned on without feeling discomfort:
3. Be Spontaneous
- Ad Hoc chatting because you know who is present, available, and who can hear you.
- Instant on/off microphone.
- Quick personal contact with teammates in a non-intrusive way:
- You know who is talking with whom.
- Coordinate, exchange ideas and ask for help — instantly.
That’s not all
VideoWorkLink provides many other benefits for your team and business. Read about them right here…