Our blog | Our Facebook | Our Twitter | RUS
What is VideoWorkLink?
VideoWorkLink is a software for comfortable continuous video communication.
- VideoWorkLink makes it easy to work with remote creative knowledge workers (programmers, designers, writers, etc.)
- Unlike Skype and similar software,
- it allows to have continuous video communication (throughout whole working day) with comfortable audio visual presence and possibility of quick engagement,
- that results in frequent spontaneous communication between remote workers,
- which makes remote work – easy and natural.
System requirements: Windows Vista/7/8/10.
No registration needed.
Install and setup takes only 1 minute.
- Instant communication with remote co-workers.
- A sense of connection, of one team with remote co-workers.
- Increased creativity and innovation while working remotely.
- Possibility to start a startup with geographically distributed team of founders.
- More possibilities for hiring remote workers.
- No more estrangement of remote workers from on-site workers.
- Lower costs of working with freelancers.
- Provides comfortable video-presence.
- Designed to support spontaneous communication.
- High awareness of co-workers’ communication activities.
- No registration needed.
- Install and setup takes only 1 minute.
- Low CPU-resources consumption.
- Low bandwidth consumption.
- Always-on audio visual connection.
- Video presence with comfortable degree of privacy.
- Ease of gaining additional awareness (in one click).
- Quick (in one click) close engagement of a teammate.
- High awareness of teammates communication activities.
- Quick microphone and camera turning off and on.